Saturday, June 16, 2007

Audacity - Free Audio Editor and Recorder

Why spend money on audio editing software when there´s always a free program somewhere on the internet. My favorite program in terms of audio editing is "Audacity".
I use it to edit songs I recorded with the No23-recorder.
Here are some things you can do with "Audacity":
- recording
- import and export of various file types
- editing
- change the sound quality
- add effects

Learn more and download it at: audacity.sourceforge.net

Subscribe to *chilli*music* via

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Audacity for snipping up simple stuff like making ringtones. And you can't beat free.

Anonymous said...

I love Audacity. I used it to import all of my old cassettes to my MP3 player. And you can get rid of a good amount of the hiss, too. A great product.

chat said...

great post.thanks

IRCD HELP said...

sohbet
Chat
muhabbet
sohbet odaları
mynet
chat odaları
mynet odaları

sohbet odaları
Chat
islami sohbet
muhabbet
mirc
ksk
hd dizi film
Karşıyaka spor
Sohbet Chat
Karşıyaka
Sohbet Chat
Karşıyaka Haber