Saturday, June 23, 2007

On my way to complete "wirelessness"!

Do you hate cable spaghetti?



I hate it, too. And I think I´m going to do something about it. Recently I saw someone with these cool wireless headphones. That´s definitely my next purchase!
I can then use it for my cell phone and my iPod. For my cell phone I won´t need an adapter - for my iPod I will. But it looks quite cool and it´s not too oversized.



I love the wireless-age! I wish everything was wireless. And soon I´m going to do the next move towards complete "wirelessness".

Subscribe to *chilli*music* via

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How bout the sound quality? Is it as nice as wired earphone?

incinq.blogspot.com said...

I'm looking forward to "cable spaghetti" being obsolete. :)

Thanks for commenting on In Cinq.

0s0-Pa said...

yea the day that i can my computer without any wires is the day i take a vacation in the utah outdoors. wireless internet and mouses are awesome but theres always some usb cable or printer cord getting in the way...