Sunday, July 22, 2007

iriver clix - Next mp3-Player Generation?

Can this mp3-player catch up with iPod and all the others?
The "iriver clix", like many other players of this generation, is for music, photos and videos. You can choose between a 2GB and a 4GB hdd. The cool thing about it is, that it comes with a built-in digital FM tuner which the iPod for example doesn´t have. The only interesting issue left is the battery life of this gadget. If it can´t keep up with other mp3-players then it might be uninteresting due to it´s price which currently is between $120 for the 2GB version and $185-200 for the other two 4GB versions.

Check out this new mp3-player at iriveramerica.com



Subscribe to *chilli*music* via

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is definately an interesting product. i am looking for an mp3 player and will reseach this more.


www.blogcharm.com/makemoneyblog

Anonymous said...

I must say it's pretty slick! I think I want one... have to wait till boyfriend treats me :-)

Anonymous said...

I don't know about you but I remember this little thing called the SONY Walkman.

Sure it was a little big and bulky but it did the trick!

It ran on a tape and I never did get it until it was out of style but boy have things really progressed since the late 70's early 80's!

What will they think up of next?